Chief Project Manager - Global CAPEX
Would you like to play an important role in a significant capacity growth journey with a leading international company, and do you excel in leading teams of colleagues responsible for expanding production sites? If so, you might be our new Chief Project Manager for Global CAPEX project.
Palsgaard is doubling its production capacity and has a +100 million euro investment program. You will act as a link between the board of directors, the production sites, and external stakeholders to make sure, that the investment program is executed seamlessly and on time.
It is expected that the new Chief Project Manager is an experienced, competent, strategically well-founded, and not least business-oriented holistic profile, whom is expected to be able to successfully develop the function in the coming years. You will have the overall responsibility for the CAPEX projects and the day-to-day management of our competent internal and external project managers. You will report directly to the COO.
Primary location will be at Palsgaard HQ in Juelsminde, Denmark, and it is preferred, that the candidate lives in reasonable driving distance from Juelsminde or are willing to relocate to the region.
Your main responsibilities and specific tasks will include:
- Setting the frame and priorities for all CAPEX projects within international production sites In collaboration with the COO
- Structuring and securing execution of CAPEX projects as well as following up on project financials
- Lead a team of CAPEX Project Managers ‘
- Leading selected large CAPEX projects
- Ensuring that CAPEX projects comply with proven standards
- Continuing the development and implementation of the CAPEX project concept
- Supporting and nurturing cooperation among colleagues to gain further synergies within and across production sites
What do you need to apply?
The ideal candidate has +10 years of experience and a proven track record from working with large CAPEX projects - both buildings and technical installations, including 5+ years of managerial experience, from a similar function in an international production company.
You have experience with handling multiple stakeholders and knowledge of various engineering specialities. It is essential that you have good people leadership skills. Furthermore, we expect you to have a proven track record of stakeholder management at the senior management level and communication and collaboration skills with a natural impact.
Your educational background is most likely within engineering at a master's level and you have excellent Danish or English written and verbal communication skills
You thrive in a fast-moving environment, where no two days are the same.
Finally, we emphasize that you can identify yourself with our set of values: Loyalty, Responsibility and Commitment and you possess the ability to adapt to a strong company culture.
What do we offer you?
- A job with unique working conditions, including one extra week of holiday (7th week), health insurance, and possibilities for further career development etc.
- A job with profit sharing through an extra pension scheme.
- A job in an expanding company that combines technological knowledge with practical value generation.
- A job in an international environment with clients, partners, and colleagues all over the world.
- A job in a market leading company with high CSR standards and CO2 neutral production.
- A job in a socially well-functioning atmosphere and informal environment.
Want to apply or know more
If you want to seize this opportunity, then send us your application and resume as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact COO Kim Bøjstrup at tel.: +45 2249 6684. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Palsgaard is a worldwide leader in providing advanced plant-based emulsifier solutions to the food and packaging industries. We invented the first food emulsifier over 100 years ago, and today, our products are sold in more than 120 countries either via our own sales offices or through an extensive network of agents and distributors.
We are proud to be the first company in the industry to reach CO2-neutral production, and all our emulsifier and stabilizer solutions are now manufactured in CO2-neutral factories globally.
Worldwide we are 700 Heart Working colleagues across 17 countries.
Palsgaard is a subsidiary of The Schou Foundation, which owns a group of companies whose corporate culture is unique and strongly affected by a long history. Physically, our culture is centred around the majestic Palsgaard Estate in its beautiful natural surroundings, which is home to our headquarters.
If you want to learn more about Palsgaard, please visit our website: www.palsgaard.com