Do you have experience and interest in the above specialised finance fields, and are you interested in using this knowledge in an international growth company? If yes, you should apply for this challenging position at Palsgaard.
Your primary responsibility will be to drive the overall risk management strategies in the Group. You will set the overall framework globally and handle the daily operational matters for Palsgaard A/S (Headquarter).
The focus will be on developing the role in partnership with our Group CFO, Ole Albertsen, and to inspire your colleagues in our subsidiaries to enable Palsgaard’s continuing growth journey. You will be working closely together with all finance colleagues as well as our external business partners (lawyers, insurance brokers etc.)
The position is placed at our headquarter in Juelsminde (DK) with flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home. The position requires a limited number of travel days a year, and you will report directly to Ole Albertsen.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for global treasury strategies, policies & regulatory requirements (KYC)
- Responsible for group funding, FX, trade, and cash management solutions
- Implement cash pools, cash management systems, Corporate Credit Card Program, and other cash management related tasks to drive efficiency.
- Drive initiatives to ensure accuracy and up-to-date maintenance of the global bank account master data both in the TMS and ERP-systems.
- Maintain close relationship with group banks.
- Interest & FX Controlling and other daily operational matters.
- Optimize group cash flow and involved in short- and long-term liquidity forecast.
- Setting the over-all insurance strategies for the Group.
- Maintain our global insurance framework and coverage (all-risk, property, marine, liability, fire).
- Assist subsidiaries with local insurance programs & requirement.
- Handle claims, renewal of insurances and approval of local policies.
- Maintain close relationship with our insurance providers and brokers.
- Being the legal secretariat and coordinator of all legal matters in the Group.
- Maintaining register of legal Group structure incl. open & closing of legal entities.
- Facilitate Legal Board activities incl. Annual General Meetings for subsidiaries.
- Facilitate any legal matters towards our external lawyers.
What do you need to apply?
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in finance, economics, and/or similar qualification.
You have proven experience in some of the required finance fields, however, we do not expect you to be an expert in all fields from the start. Your experience comes from a financial institution or a global MNC - and you are eager to learn more within the areas.
You are good at communicating at multiple levels, with the ability to translate complex issues in a clear and concise manner. Additionally, you have a thorough and analytical way of working and excel in building transparent and trustworthy business partnerships. You are a self-starter and specialist and can prioritize your work as well as effectively manage multiple tasks at the same time.
As we work in a global environment, it is a prerequisite to have solid communication skills in Danish and English.
Currently, the role is being taken care of by a colleague who plans retirement. This allows for a thorough onboarding as well as the necessary training to enable this exciting and specialised role.
What do we offer you?
- A job in a market leading company with high ESG standards.
- A job in a growing business - Palsgaard is in the process of doubling its production facilities and expand further over the next couple of years.
- A job in an expanding company that combines technological knowledge with practical value generation.
- A job in a global environment with clients, partners, and colleagues all over the world.
- A job with unique working conditions, including one extra week of holiday (7th week), health insurance, and possibilities for further career development etc.
- A job with profit sharing in form of an extra pension scheme.
- A job in a socially well-functioning atmosphere and informal environment.
Do you have any questions?
If you want to seize this opportunity, then send us your resume as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis. If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Group CFO, Ole Albertsen at email: firstname.lastname@example.org