Do you have a solid technical background within industrial bakery, leadership skills, and extrovert drive, and can you navigate within application and sales of food ingredients in the global food industry (emulsifiers/stabilizers)? If yes, then you might be our new “heart working” colleague at Palsgaard.
You will become part of our Global Application Excellence Centre at our headquarter in Juelsminde, DK. Palsgaard is constantly growing and therefore, we seek a manager that can lead our engaged teams providing technical sales support to the bakery and lipid industry. Additionally, the position will be the global technical lead for bakery-application.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead, develop, and motivate the team of 7 colleagues providing application support to the bakery and lipid industry.
- Drive the pipeline of customer application projects that provide solutions developed in our state-of-the-art pilot plants.
- Leading new concept developments to be promoted to bakery and lipid customers.
- Grow our pipeline of customer projects by being proactive in customer meetings together with sales and providing concepts to grow our pipeline of customer projects.
- Develop new product solutions and concepts based on customer needs and market literature.
- Global Tech Lead, bakery
- Core member of the Global Industry Strategy team.
- Highest level of global application knowledge on bakery.
- Lead global knowledge share on bakery applications.
What do you need to apply?
- BS or MS degree in food science or related field.
- Strong and solid technical background within industrial bakery either from the industry or from ingredients industry like Palsgaard with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field.
- Good interpersonal skill and experience with managing a team.
- Skilled in communicating at multiple levels and can translate complex data into useful information for the end-user, preferable with use of statistical tools.
- Analytical way of working and good at building transparent and trustworthy relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software tools such as Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Notes and Teams.
- Desired experience within CRM systems, especially Microsoft CRM.
What do we offer you?
- A job in an expanding company that combines technological knowledge with practical value generation.
- A job in an international environment with clients, partners, and colleagues all over the world.
- A job in a market leading company with high ESG standards and CO2 neutral production.
- A job with unique working conditions, including one extra week of holiday (7th week), health insurance etc.
- A job with profit sharing through an extra pension scheme.
- A job in a socially well-functioning atmosphere and informal environment.
Do you have any questions?
If you want to seize this opportunity, then send us your application and resume as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director, Global Application and Product Management, Morten Hoffmann Kyed: firstname.lastname@example.org
Palsgaard is a worldwide leader in providing advanced plant-based emulsifier solutions to the food and packaging industries. We invented the first food emulsifier over 100 years ago, and today, our products are sold in more than 120 countries either via our own sales offices or through an extensive network of agents and distributors.
We are proud to be the first company in the industry to reach CO2-neutral production, and all our emulsifier and stabilizer solutions are now manufactured in CO2-neutral factories globally.
Worldwide we are 700 Heart Working colleagues across 18 countries.
Palsgaard is a subsidiary of The Schou Foundation, which owns a group of companies whose corporate culture is unique and strongly affected by a long history. Physically, our culture is centred around the majestic Palsgaard Estate in its beautiful natural surroundings, which is home to our headquarters.
If you want to learn more about Palsgaard, please visit our website: www.palsgaard.com